Lighting strategy consulting
We provide client assistance and consultancy services to launch EPCs (Energy Performance Contracts) or other strategic diagnostic and optimisation projects related to public lighting.
We support local authorities in their efforts to:
- install efficient lighting,
- with controlled energy consumption,
- with optimised luminous efficacy,
- with sustainable, limited-impact lighting,
- compatible with the environment and new regulations.
What we do:
- Diagnosis of the lighting inventory and status
- Master plans for public lighting
- Implementation of GIS monitoring tools at the municipal level
- Optimisation strategy for the lighting systems (energy consumption, roll-out of LED lighting, installation control, detection, power reduction, etc.)
- Implementation of EPC (Energy Performance Contract)
Action plan for light pollution management, “black grid”
Lighting is an art, light is a science. Through design missions, studies, and design, we cover the entire spectrum of lighting space in outdoor spaces to provide the right lighting.
We define the appropriate lighting concept for your projects to encourage you to contemplate the wealth of our environment, its beauty, and rhythm.
What we do:
- enhancing public spaces,
- Highlight architectural heritage
- Lighting projects in architecture
- Master plans for light development (SDAL)
- Lighting guidelines and plans for your development projects
Project management for public lighting
Evoke provides technical support to install lighting on infrastructure.
We define and implement your public lighting systems to light the right place, at the right time. The most efficient lighting technologies require the intervention of lighting specialists and engineers who are not only able to master the technology, but also adapt it perfectly to the needs of your territories.
We specialise in providing complete project management services.
- Define work programmes
- Upgrade electrical installations to safety standards
- Perform photometric studies
- Select equipment and manage lighting according to the project
- Implement energy optimisation systems
- Draw up financing plans and investment planning
- Draft specifications
- Set up lighting tests
- Follow-up work (DET, AOR)